Business Manager (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you a thrill seeker? Are you prepared to take on a highly visible position within a successful data team? Are data and the processing of data interesting to you? If so we are looking for an energetic individual with lots of perseverance and ideas to:
• Provide expertise and support during critical incidents, interfacing with all impacted groups to better manage the message
• Process verification to assure compliance with internal policies
• Risk identification and prompt escalation
• Participate and ensure RCA (root cause analysis) activities on client impacting incidents are executed and action items are assigned / completed
• Act as a single point of contact to stakeholders
• Support new joiner onboarding process (including access management, trainings)
• Fulfil the role of Training Coordinator
You’ll be working in the Execution team in Zabierzów – Eximius Park. We are a part of Evidence Lab Innovation and work within the Group Research, Analytics & Communications (GRAC) department of UBS. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry. Our team is led by visionaries and our culture is like a start-up (without all of the risk). We specialize in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, price intelligence, geospatial, social media, market research, and more. You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor degree in computer science or related field
• 3+ years working experience in IT environment
• knowledge of ITIL service management framework is nice to have
• experience with IT and operational risks management and compliance
• excellent verbal, written and technical communication skills to interact with individuals from various levels and departments, locally and abroad
• experience with IT incident and problem solving
• proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and relevant analysis tools
• fluent in English
• strong, critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
• relentless in bringing incidents to a conclusion, unyielding in eliminating root causes
• high level influencing capable of negotiating with stakeholders
• self-motivated with ability to work independently in diverse environment
• proactive, can-do attitude, able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks (juggling comes naturally to you)
• a team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues
• focused on the success of the entire group / someone who loves taking down walls
• performance and detail-oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."