For our Client, a mobile games developer studio, we are looking for Senior 2D Artist. In this role, you will take part in concept work, as well as provide top-notch graphic designs and sketches.
- creating 2D graphics in the area of general game concepts, characters, environments, locations,
- cooperation with Game Designers, Product Owners, and Art Department in order to provide the best quality products in a timely manner,
- taking part in team meetings, coming up with ideas and solutions, making graphics or sketches for the purpose of visualizing concepts.
- 4+ years of experience in the GameDev industry, backed-up with finished projects,
- strong ability to create concept art and 2D graphics and portfolio to show it,
- good general concept art skills, including perspective, composition, color, lighting,
- excellent drawing skills both in digital and traditional media,
- expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and a high capacity to learn new tools,
- good organization, communication and teamwork skills, willingness to engage and contribute.
Nice to Have:
- experience in 2D Animation,
- passion for games,
- can-do attitude.
- attractive salary depending on your skill level and experience,
- autonomy – you have full ownership of your part,
- Private Medical Care & Multisport Membership,
- the employment contract of your preferences,
- modern office with relaxing facilities,
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.