For our Client, a Polish mobile games & applications developer studio, we are looking for an experienced
- organize a roadmap of assets for all live and new games with the main purpose of increasing the results of all marketing campaigns and materials,
- building a marketing function to the scale-up acquisition, conversion, and monetization,
- knowledgeable about both Paid & Free Acquisition marketing,
- create strategies for Twitter, Facebook, ASO & SEO Content, CRM, Display, Mailing, Viral marketing,
- develop knowledge of App Store Optimization for iOS and Android,
- work with consumer and market research, competitor follow-ups as well as strategic monitoring of the entertainment industry,
- drive and coach the marketing specialists on how creative production can influence consumer behavior.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position,
- proven background in User Acquisition marketing for mobile apps & games,
- a passion for data and ability to analyze marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them,
- the ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans,
- good command of English,
- a creative approach,
- an energetic and willing attitude,
- experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- meaningful and impactful position,
- stable job and employment form of your preference,
- an interesting, challenging job in a booming market,
- Multisport & Private Healthcare,
- work in a supportive environment and laid-back atmosphere.