For our Client, a Polish mobile games & applications developer studio, we are looking for an experienced
- comprehensive creation of designs and graphics for the user interface (also using a graphic tablet),
- creation a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products,
- adjustment design and graphic style to the needs and requirements of the project,
- creation wireframes, prototypes, layouts for all new features,
- ensuring good user experience and high quality of the resulting final product,
- feedback and make sure that all screens created by the team are coherent with application and UI principles,
- propose your ideas and solutions to improve existing application UI/UX,
- stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design,
- cooperation with programmers in the implementation of the created designs and graphics into the final product,
- focus on usability and readability.
- 3+ years of experience in UI (most desirably for games),
- quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes,
- experience in creating prototypes,
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and one of the UX tool like Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD,
- knowledge of prototyping software (most desirable Principle) and the ability to create interface prototypes,
- excellent English in reading and writing,
- strong organizational skills and high standards of work culture.
- meaningful and impactful position,
- stable job and employment form of your preference,
- an interesting, challenging job in a booming market,
- Multisport & Private Healthcare,
- work in a supportive environment and laid-back atmosphere.