What's on Offer
- Work in well know and stable company
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefits
- Develop a high level of system and process expertise to support the testing and deployment phases of the project.
- Responsible for core configuration and administration activities in our core GL/R2R systems
- Initiate and maintain a superuser network in the region, increasing awareness and skill in the systems we use.
- Fulfil a key role in the governance of business as usual processes, improvements and mandated system upgrades.
- Own and operate relevant SOx and other controls that relate to the effective and compliant configuration and operation
- Driving SLA compliance across the various service providers in the Finance support landscape
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good R2R/GL process knowledge
- Experience of working as a system superuser or admin
- 4-7 years of overall working experience in a comparable role within R2R/GL
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Blackline is a benefit (or experience in any other type of financial system)