Individually, this position will have responsibility for a wide variety of deliverables related to the reporting, planning and appraisal process, behaviours & accountabilities include:
• Ruthless standardization and automation of PAR deliverables such as MI packs for use in LOBs and Globally
• Pilot and embed innovative solutions for PAR that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective (EG PowerBI, PowerQuery, DaX, Big Data tools)
• Develop productive relations with key stakeholders to deepen team's understanding of deliverables and use this understanding as a lever to review and enhance assigned outputs.
• Investigate reporting issues and identify issues for resolution in system issues etc
• Contribute to preparation of the annual Business Plan and related assessments to together ensure a sound submission, including operational, economic and financial KPIs
• Ad hoc analysis for leadership teams, including insights on financials/results, working capital analysis, price movement impact on cash/earnings, etc.
• Ensure that business performance is well analyzed and accurately reported in management information packs delivered on a regular basis
• Take ownership to ensure the quality of data and analysis is ready per agreed timelines with stakeholders.
4-7 years of relevant professional experience
• Experience with continuous improvement (especially Lean) is important and will be developed
• Mindset to drive true global standards in a customer centric way
• Technical capabilities in automation and data management or the aptitude to develop these skills.
• Self-starter with a track record of performance and proven ability to deliver quality results under significant time pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility, respect and rapport;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Able to work across organizational boundaries with a diverse group of colleagues and stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.