Finance Operations in the Shell Group is key to delivering world-class finance to Shell. With 6500 staff, Finance Operations is amongst the world's largest "in-house" business process organisations. Finance Operations is dedicated to operational excellence and is a process-oriented global organisation, combining the key elements necessary for process management: process design and continuous improvement, and the responsibility for operating processes and measuring their performance. Finance Operations is about moving to global standards, behaving and performing as one connected global finance team, and using one common set of metrics to drive towards world class process performance. Working in Finance Operations provides you with the opportunity to:
This position is a great opportunity to join Shell's Tax Team within Finance Operations team.
- Migration process of direct tax from Shell Latin America entities to Finance Operations Tax Krakow;
- Support the onshore team in Annual Tax Return Preparation and its annexure;
- Review and Ensure timely calculation and submission of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Tax Provisions and related Advance Tax payments;
- Review and Ensure timely submission of internal reports for direct tax reconciliation to the controllers;
- Responsible for various tax accounts reconciliation;
- Co-ordinate with the controller’s team and Records and Accounting team to making sure that all the Tax records and tax reporting data’s are adequate and fully explained, submitted in to internal reporting tool;
- Review and Ensure Quarterly submission of direct tax key performance indicators;
- Resolve complex direct tax issues, liaise with counterparties and other departments on variances reconciliations, plausibility checks;
- Responsible for quarterly and annual audit support (internal, external and Tax Authorities);
- Develop templates and collate information to respond inquiries from tax authorities and internal stakeholders;
- Strengthening the business relationship through regular Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly update calls, documenting the same, identifying action items and follow-up to the closure;
- Providing strong support to Business Groups in their control of business related tax risks with accuracy and timely;
- Owning the SOX controls and responsible for their effectiveness;
- Review and ensure that roles and responsibilities for direct tax matters are up to date;
- University degree (preferably in Law, Economy, Finance, Accounting or related field)
- Min. 4-5 years of experience in accounting/finance in multinational environment,including min. 3 years of experience in direct tax return preparation and/ or tax audit and/ or experience as the tax advisor
- Knowledge of international direct tax standards
- Experience of using a major ERP system such as SAP, SUN, JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft will be beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Word, MS Outlook, Excel
- Fluent English
- Spanish would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working under time pressure
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.