What's on Offer
- Unique opportunity for professional development and gaining interesting experience on crucial position in start-up project
- Dynamic and flexible company culture
- Attractive compensation adequate to experience
- Benefits package
- Manages the RTR department activities for the SSC. This encompasses the supervision and control of all GL and FA activities - Month End Close activities and fixed asset accounting - for a number of entities in EMEA countries
- Compliance to polish statutory and tax regulation for the SSC
- Controlling the SSC cost
- Produces timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financials in line with company's timetable and in line with company standards (US GAAP).
- First contact for the Auditing Company during Year-End Closing and preparation of the Annual Report.
- Assures that all accounting procedures are in accordance with company's policies and procedures and with all local laws and regulations.
- Manages the RTR team to ensure realisation business expectations, measured by KPIs
- Manages the establishment of the RTR team in the center
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting or related; additional certification like CIMA or ACCA will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in RtR/GL process with managerial seniority; experience in start-up environment will be highly beneficial
- Perfect knowledge of Record to Report process combined with its optimisation and standardisation
- Knowledge of Polish and US GAAP, familiarity with IFRS will be a plus
- High level interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations; including establishing regional partnerships
- Fluency in English