Our Client is a global, well-known company located in a prestigious location in the heart of Warsaw. They are currently looking for an Intercompany Accountant who will be dedicated to some of the group entities in the EMEA region.
What's on Offer
Apart of great atmosphere, in return, you can expect a competitive salary, flexible working, access to clinical supervisions and much more.
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Performs operating reconciliations
- Ensure correct creation of Leases transations in Nakisa
- Participate in Lease projects
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree preferred (especially within Finance and Accounting)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting area
- Experience in SSC/BPO structures will be an asset
- English language knowledge on advance level required
- Excellent accounting knowledge (including IFRS 16)
- Experience with Nakisa and SAP preferred