Business Analyst in Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Management? In your role as Business Analyst you will be mainly engaged in supporting projects front to back regarding regulatory developments.
We look for someone to:
• engage in determining business relevance of regulatory developments and analyze actively and self-driven regulatory requirements
• act as a Business Analyst for dedicated projects and build subject matter expertise for cross-border regulatory topics
• define the scope of projects and initiatives and outline necessary measures
• cooperate with multiple stakeholders across departments, support planning and project management
You’ll be working in the well-established, multi-functional team for Wealth Management BR&RM (WM Business Risk & Regulatory Management) in Wroclaw. WM BR&RM provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• University degree with preferable follow up education in regulatory / compliance management
• preferably experienced in risk and regulatory topics
• 2-3 years' experience in specifying and implementing changes as a Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert in the field of banking / investment products and services
• experience with Project & Process management would be of value
• very good analytical & conceptual skills
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English (oral//written); German will be a strong asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."