Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Does risk management fascinate you? Do you like working close to global financial markets? Are you an expert in securities? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• understand and assess the risk of different types of securities and decide on lending values
• work closely together with client advisors for HNWI and UHNWI globally, product specialists, credit officers, and other stakeholders
• prepare and conduct internal trainings and presentations in relation to lending values
• run or support small projects and enhance current guidelines
You’ll be working in the Collateral Evaluation team in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We are part of the Risk Methodology group. You would support the securities-backed lending business globally by providing lending values for marketable securities such as equities and bonds used as collateral for these loans.
• a degree in finance, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or related
• experience in the field of finance/risk analysis ideally within a broad risk control or risk management capacity
• strong understanding of financial markets and investment products such as equities, bonds, mutual funds, structured products and hedge funds
• strong user knowledge in MS Excel and good programming skills (e.g. R, SQL, VBA)
• capable of explain technical topics in a clear way
• fluent in English
• excellent communicator with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."