In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design, implement, test, and deploy process automations (RPA, scripting) on business and operational requirements
- Support the implementation of RPA in Heineken Krakow adhering to Global and local standards and framework ensuring the control and governance across the whole RPA process is always adhered to and managed
- Develop new or redesign existing applications using scripting tools in compliance with Heineken Krakow Scripting Standards
- Write and maintain technical documentation to retain knowledge
- Organize dedicated trainings in order to sustain implemented solutions
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have 3 years of experience using advanced VBA skills and/or other MS Office tools – (e.g. PowerQuery, SharePoint, Power Automate) - SAP Scripting will be a plus
- you have successful record of running, coordinating or contributing to projects
- you have 1 year of experience using RPA software and technology – UI path certification will be a plus.
- you have Good communication skills in English and the ability to drive workshops with different stakeholders.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer