Project Management Officer
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management? We are looking for a passionate person who can:
• provide support for portfolio and project managers
• maintain and update project management reporting tools (CA PPM)
• support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting; e.g. Jira)
• project financials and accruals management reporting
• update resource actuals/ forecasts and monthly reconciliation
• support ad-hoc clean-up and bulk modification requests in SharePoint database
• assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
• Support on meeting preparation, minutes and fulfilment on agreed action items
• contract requests, planning and policy adherence
The Front Support Model CtB team supports UBS in wealth management related mid-office and operations change management activities. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination. The role is based in Wroclaw.
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field
• previous experience in project management area
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• experience in SharePoint administration and data bases creation - nice to have
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• knowledge of Visual Basic for Application is nice to have
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."