HR UK Payroll Accounting Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Assist in performing a variety of accounting tasks in preparation, distribution and reporting of payroll
– Reconcile payroll related items on bank and liability accounts and investigates variances
– Prepare monthly/quarterly accounting payroll reporting to internal stakeholders and resolves payroll accounting queries from other departments
– Assist in general payroll accounting tasks like severance reporting, pension funding reconciliation and preparation of payroll accounting journals
– Produce various scheduled/ad-hoc analyses and reports as needed
– Deal with clients’ (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
– Act as a backup for Payroll Accountant
This role, although fully aligned to Human Resources, offers a rare opportunity to try both HR as well as Finance related tasks. Since the role is quite unique it comes with a lot of further learning and development opportunities in both areas.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the UK Payroll Delivery team located in Krakow Green Office, however closely co-operating with UK Payroll Accountant, who is located in the UK. We are responsible for processing all payroll data for local employees and International Assignees, as well as coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll administrative tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of UK payroll administration to ensure that all UK local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
– some experience in a bookkeeping or accounting role
– have strong excel and systems skills
– the ability to work independently towards deadlines
– high level PC literacy and competency
– fluency in English
– some understanding of UK payroll and tax knowledge is an advantage but not a must
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– self- driven and diligent
– truly service oriented
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same
– known for your can-do attitude (be proactive and also propose solutions) when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."