Internship in Vendor Management Services
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• collect, analyze, check, reconcile and report UBS data (e.g. financial, HR, performance and risk indicators)
• cooperate with senior stakeholders to enhance process and tools supporting information gathering
• participate in projects aiming at data quality improvements
• maintain vendor database and perform data cleansing, data gathering, quality reviews, data consolidation and validation
You’ll be working in the Vendor Management Services team in Zabierzow. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Corporate Services management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. We help by providing vendor management services, reporting and process support like: 'Know Your Supplier' and supplier registration process, management reporting and providing advisory on global policies regarding the vendor management services.
• Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; Finance, Engineering, IT, or Math)
• basic knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access databases, MS Power Point; VBA knowledge would be an asset
• analytical skills - ability to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
• proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
• ability to think out of the box with problem solving mindset
• ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• Ability to be a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• great communication skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
• good organization skills and detail orientation
• fluency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."