Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned ABOs, providing the ABO with guidance and support by:
- Providing data-driven consultative support and service to high-value ABO accounts in order to achieve business objectives identified by local/sub-regional/regional sales leadership.
- Tailors consultative support and service based on the type/level of ABO account (e.g., basic, major, key, or strategic).
- Provides core content and information about Amway’s business activities; effective coordination of Amway’s processes and resources; end-to-end services (e.g., strategy, sales, marketing, training, technology, etc.); and innovative and tailored solutions to complex problems and business growth opportunities.
- Serves as the primary interface between the ABO, the Sales organization, and other key departments ensuring internal support areas prioritize the needs and requirements of the ABO.
Managing all stages of the account management process:
- Analyze: conducts detailed analysis (e.g., KPI’s, market trends, ABO business data, rules of conduct, and code of ethics compliance and SWOT analysis).
- Plan: develops a tailored point of view relevant to the perspective of the ABO as well as the perspective of the Company; revises the account plan and prepares for the telephone or in-person business consultation meeting with assigned ABO account(s).
- Implement: proactively initiates and leads ABO business planning meetings; informs/educates on products or services; partners by helping identify and establish ABO sales or qualification goals and business building growth strategies; identifies gaps and opportunities and helping address the same; effectively coaches the ABO; collaborates in the development of measurable action plans, and provides the ABO with a summary of key agreements an action plans.
- Monitor: monitors ABO accounts to ensure they stay on track to achieve their business goals including monitoring results from business performance tracking, award tracking, higher award tracking, and target tracking; follows-up on action items and maintains sales records, as appropriate; documents ABO input regarding critical business issues to be used to prioritize Amway initiatives and enhance decision making.
Serving as a local and/or global account team member or leader:
- Provides support for strategic/key accounts by supporting the implementation of broad business strategies providing information for strategic reviews, etc.
- Leads account teams in the execution of strategy for strategic/key accounts.
- Conducting ABO account development activities including regular relationship building at Amway and ABO sponsored events and various proactive and responsive contacts necessary to execute against business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and monitor tailored solutions/programs to enable ABOs to enhance their current business based on align action identified through the APIM process
- Analyze ABOs business, identify gaps, and opportunities in partnership with LGS Account manager
- Direct, oversee, develop and implement new innovative solutions in partnership with market account teams
- Identify and integrate best practices and sales strategies from the field and integrates sales programs with strategic accounts, ABO leaders and LOAs
- Manage business cases to drive growth strategies and ROI, for both Company & IBO
- Create and maintain LGS Solutions Toolbox for EU / SA, cataloging and championing best practices for use across the region
- Partner cross-functionally with LGS, Sales, Marketing and departments including serving as a thought leader on new solution development
- Develop tools to standardize LGS consulting and solution generating activities and contribute to enhance the global toolbox
- Lead reporting on solution progress and effectiveness
- Serve as primary liaison with the Global Solutions team
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in International Business and/or Business Administration, Sales, Marketing
- 6+ years of proven experience in relevant role/responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of ABO's/business
- Ability to drive alignment and seek solutions
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and ability to digest and synthesize information
- Creative thinker that can generate fresh ways of tackling common ABO business challenges
- Collaborative with ability partner cross-functionally
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."