Senior Software Support Engineer - Client Onboarding (CLM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We are looking for a motivated Senior Software Developer with good analytical and problem solving skills to provide L3 support service for client and account onboarding and off boarding platform (Data Portal and Client Lifecycle Management Tool).
- Manage and provide leadership and direction to applications L3 support staff
- Manage and own the incident, problem and knowledge management process for the applications in scope
- Communicate with client, other support teams, users, downstreams and upstreams
- Participate in applications transition to Azure Cloud and build from scratch the process of L3 support
- Work on applications development, refactoring and improving
Key technologies used:
- Java 8
- Spring / Hibernate / REST / SOAP / JMS
- Jira / GIT / Maven / Jenkins / Team City
- Activity BPM
- Docker / Kubernetes
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and external systems.
You'll be Support Engineer working with a global development team to provide adequate software solutions following standard development life-cycle processes.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with relational databases, SQL
- Good knowledge of Web Services and JMS
- REST client communication
- Linux shell experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Experience with cloud (Azure, AWS)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."