Senior Risk Specialist
Compliance, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Job Reference #
As per UBS Information Security policy, UBS is required to perform a risk assessment of Third Party Information Security control environment on a cyclical basis.
The 3PISA process verifies adherence to applicable UBS controls from an organization, business process and/ or information system perspective. The 3PISA is applicable to Third Parties engaged in provision of services/ products with technology and/ or data related to UBS.
Are you passionate about operational risk management? Do you enjoy the challenge of technical content and getting to grips with operational risk and risk governance in a complex, evolving environment? Do you have a strong analytical and problem solving mindset and enjoy working as part of a global delivery team? Are you ready to face new challenges and embrace change and new ideas?
We’re looking for someone with those interests who:
• manages the day to day activities to ensure smooth process delivery in line with the process strategy and SLAs
• defines and implements the service delivery model in line with strategic objectives, policies and industry standards
• acts as change champion and applies continuous improvement to process and knowledge management
• closely monitors process KPIs and adherence to SLAs as well as identify and applies mitigation actions where needed, acts as initial point of contact for escalations and cancellations
• is responsible for capacity management and identification / mitigation of risks related to process delivery
You’ll be working in the Group Sourcing team in the UBS office in Krakow, Zabierzow cooperating with various stakeholders across all divisions and supporting colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Operational Risk Managers, Business Continuity Management and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving overall risk assessment process and implementing most effective remediation measures.
• at least 5+ years of experience in one of the following areas: process delivery coordination, IT risk or data protection, project management or risk and control assessments
• understanding of a risk assessment of IT vendors in the Information Security area
• understanding of operational risk management and its implementation in practice
• very good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details
• a strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven track-record of building and maintaining relationships with internal or external stakeholders at all levels
• good organization skills, detail orientation, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• drive and motivation with a can-do attitude
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse team
• eagerness to learn and to solve complex problems, the ability to take ownership and deliver results in a challenging, client facing environment
• result-orientation and assertiveness (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
• the ability to take the lead with no hesitation to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team
• fluent English, both written and spoken; any other language is a plus
• experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.
• one of the following professional qualifications obtained: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."