For our client, based in Warsaw, we are looking for VAT Specialist, as part of the team, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities.
- VAT reporting activities,
- reconciliation of VAT, excise duty and local taxes for the company,
- preparing VAT, Intrastat and Extra stat declarations,
- calculating VAT and other specific kinds of taxes for other countries,
- close cooperation with financial teams, tax advisors, managers etc,
- accounting activities concerning all tax issues, including general control checks to assure the correctness of all procedures.
- at least 2-year experience in the area of European VAT area,
- good knowledge of English language (min.B2 level),
- very good command of MS Excel,
- knowledge of SAP system,
- analytical skills and attention to detail.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.