Internal Consultant – Digital Practice (UX/UI Designer)
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter, a resourceful designer with a can-do attitude?
Are you a creative problem solver eager to try new and different approaches?
If so, we're looking for someone like that to:
• collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and stakeholders
• design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows
• optimize existing user interface design
• create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions
• conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis
• you will create documentation and provide guidance to engineers to implement your solutions; this includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and strong sense of visual design principles.
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Wroclaw, Poland. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal Consulting department.
Our practice teams help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
• excellent communication skills and great attention to details
• several years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop apps
• experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense dashboards
• the ability to take complex issues and distill them into simple and intuitive interfaces
• the ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software (Adobe XD ,Sketch, Axure RP, Illustrator, UXPin, Adobe Photoshop, Invision and InDesign )
• experience working in agile/scrum development process
• the ability to design, deliver, review, iterate your design solutions
• experience annotating designs, creating specs and guidance for engineering
• experience working closely with engineers, providing guidance during development and the QA phase. You must be a team player to be a good fit within our team
• ability to work seamlessly with junior and senior stakeholders across the globe
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."