Senior Change Project Manager - Team Lead
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next Change Project Manager for our UBS GWM COO Investment & Trading Platform Securities Trading project management team? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role you will be instrumental for developing our Global Order Execution capabilities in Switzerland, Europe and APAC. In your role as a Change Project Manager - Team Lead you will:
• building up and managing of Change Project Managers and Data Analysts (totally 9 people)
• responsible for ensuring compliance of the team to local HR and compliance regulations
• coordinate with the local functions and global stream leads
• implement projects based on client and market requirements
• act as center of competence for all Equity, Fixed Income, Fund, Structured Products and ETD Exchange Traded Derivatives product and process (non-daily business) related developments
• specify of best practice solutions to leverage the Order Execution capabilities across GWM locations in Switzerland, Europe and APAC of UBS
• be the interface to our various IT partners on behalf of the business
• organize and administrate governance bodies on behalf and in collaboration with the team head
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are offering an exciting Change Project Management Team lead role in our team in Wroclaw within the GWM COO Investment & Trading Platform organization. We are responsible for developing and expanding our global cross divisional execution capabilities covering all investment products and digital data services.
• bachelor / master’s degree in business information systems, information technology, economics or business administration
• 7+ years of experience in managing change management projects with a strong focus on change implementation within the financial services industry
• proven people leadership motivating and developing teams experience is mandatory
• previous experience in managing the review of staff member objectives and performance
• the ability to identify, anticipate and take ownership of problems
• solid skills at MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word), Visio, Project and Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) are considered as an advantage
• strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to convey information to colleagues and stakeholders where required whether verbally or in report format
• able to prioritize workload to meet internal SLAs whilst managing multiple priorities
• risk awareness and sense of responsibility
• fast comprehension and high stress resilience combined with a motivated and positive work ethic
• process oriented, good analytical skills, client facing skills
• fluent English speaker; knowledge of German will be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."