Data Management Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you see data as an asset and understand the importance data plays within the business strategy? Are you someone with a keen interest in Data Governance, leveraging technology and process improvement? Do you have experience executing projects and tracking delivery? Do you have sharp analytical skills?
We are looking for someone like this to:
• analyze existing data quality measures and key data trends, to enhance data quality
• create dashboards and reports to demonstrate progress against deliverables.
• work closely with business teams to adopt data governance best practices
• identify key data and definitions, gaining consensus with business partners
• coordinate compliance with the requirement of the records management policy, archival and deletion
• create and maintain business glossaries, data lineage and controls assessment
• document and write business requirements to improve how data is managed and controlled
• participate in the delivery of technology tools to improve data quality and capabilities
You’ll be working in the Data Management team in the Chief Operating Office of Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The Data Management team collaborates with the units within GCRG, our partners in Group Technology and the Group Data Management Office to fulfil its responsibilities. The focus for the team is to enable GCRG to deliver its mission and purpose effectively and efficiently. We are responsible for the development, implementation and management of Data Quality controls and for coordination of the GCRG adoption of the Group Data Management Framework. We are located in Eximius Park in Zabierzow.
• understanding of Operational Risk processes and practices
• strong understanding of Compliance and/or Financial Data
• understanding of data management and data governance
• proven change management experience, including documenting business requirements and writing and executing test cases
• proven experience in issue management
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral - an ability to tailor messages in a clear, concise manner, understandable by non-technical experts
• experience working with multi-functional teams
• self-motivated who likes to grow and stretch themselves
• highly organized and methodical - both creative and analytical
• eager to learn about Data Governance tools, lineage, data quality controls and data dictionaries.
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• strong MS Office skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."