IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver Risk due diligence projects? Do you want to use your risk management expertise to help our projects succeed?
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the Technology Operation Center Management team in Wroclaw. We provide best in class operating and business management services. This benefits our production support teams. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in managing outsourcing services related risks and due diligence projects.
• ideally 3-5 years of experience in a Agile delivery model within the financial sector
• 1-2 years of project management experience
• solid understanding of risk management, outsourcing due diligence process
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English to support international client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."