For our Client, Financial Institution, with a stable position on the market, we are looking for an experienced, talented and committed
- preparation and implementation of the human resources policy and standards,
- HR function management, including: recruitment, development programs and trainings, motivation systems, personnel administration,
- management of HR processes in accordance with the guidelines of law and corporate councils,
- management of Learning & Development field supporting managerial staff in the field of people management,
- managing the social fund and cooperation with the trade union organization,
- building a positive employer image (employer branding),
- being responsible for Internal Communication.
- master's degree in HR, Business or Management,
- at least 5 years experience as an HR Manager / Director with proven track record in meeting modern standards,
- solid understanding of HR fundamentals: labor law, compensations & benefits processes, employee relations, learning and development, communication,
- strong interpersonal skills to establish immediately the necessary credibility through all the levels of the organization to influence and coach other Managers,
- good coaching and facilitation skills,
- strong abilities to build relationships with others,
- great organizational skills.
- a lot of challenges,
- real impact on the business,
- company car.