Senior Data Analyst in Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
We are looking for Senior Data Analyst to:
• survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• provide documentation of processes and business requirements
• support business and data architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• find and implement solutions
• lead and support project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing and Data Quality Controls, Data Modelling, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• knowledge about credit risk framework and fundamentals
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• regulatory experience in the financial services industry
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."