Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Senior BI Analyst to our office in Warsaw, Poland to support the deployment of commercial policy and pricing transformation projects. We propose great challenges and you can either specialize in analytics or learn about the business and the marketing to become a change agent in the organization.
What you will do:
Scope for Commercial Policy and Pricing
- List Price Management and Optimization
- Discounting rules and values in line with the commercial policy (set up standard discount matrix, special discounting rules and processes)
- Pricing Processes and Tools
- Training and Change Management.
Scope for Pricing Analytics Value Chain
- Identifying the need for data, analyzing it, crunching/cleaning, managing database, designing and improving metadata systems, computing data, visualization and optional: developing algorithms, and using predicting models
- Participation in country or regional commercial policy & pricing projects and leading the analysis part (e.g. discount analysis, list price analysis etc.)
- Providing functional expertise on data & business analytics
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with data transformation & BI in at least 2 out of following domains - sales/ marketing/ pricing/ finance/ supply chain/ web/ E-commerce
- Excellent knowledge of SQL including query optimization
- Hands on experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI)
- Very good data visualization skills
- Practical experience with AWS platform (Redshift, S3, Athena etc.), Alteryx and Informatica and experience of working in AGILE methodology will be an asset
- Academical degree in statistics / mathematics / physics combined with programming experience
- Change agent attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel for around 40% of time
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: