There are over 350 of us in our Krakow offices, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our team. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
We are currently looking to recruit for a:
What You Will Do:
- Coordination of monthly performance management cycle, business forecast, actual analysis and reporting activities for Europe
- Communication across business partners, incl. Ecolab divisions, market representatives, Supply Chain and US headquarter on various business matters
- On time and seamless forecast and plan data submission to the corporate management systems
- Timely preparation of presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership in business planning, strategic review meetings and monthly financial reviews
- Develop or/and improve management reports to support better business decisions. Be a system and management reporting expert for Europe finance stakeholders
- Provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L’s, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, capital investment, etc.
- Provide financial support in the areas of product pricing and margin analysis, margin improvement initiatives, P&L analysis and support, portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Deliver various ad hoc analyses and support planning activities
What’s in it For You:
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in controlling, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers.
- Master’s degree in finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity
- Team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills