Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building a new FP&A structure located in Warsaw, and we are looking for new FP&A Financial Analyst team members to be part of an exciting change in the way we approach FP&A as a company. This team will be part of defining and delivering this transformation and offers significant opportunity for growth, both within the role and for future opportunities in Schneider Electric
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely performance measurement and reporting
- Lead the planning and forecasting process
- Drive the financial analysis for the Business Review process
- Analysis of business and market trends and opportunities
- Identify and qualify risks and opportunities for the business and make recommendations to management
- Assess the business environment and support the decision-making process
- Provide business and market modeling to support the development of business initiatives
- Assist in the planning and execution of the strategic business plan and continually challenge the business
- Ensure compliant and efficient processes
- Help initiate and design continual process, operational and system improvement, and share knowledge with other divisions
- Ensure compliance with accounting and Schneider standards
- Ensure financial controls are maintained and adhered to
- Develop a strong trusted relationship with the business to influence business decisions and outcomes
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, cost controlling would be an asset
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Good English command.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
For reporting specialists:
- Experience in building automated reports and models
- Digital/BI skills (for example data flows across organization, data base, data warehouse)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Benefits we offer: