Business Analyst in Group Risk Control Credit Model Change team
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing various topics within credit risk, methodology, treasury, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key
stakeholders to find the most effective and efficient solutions?
Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported and become a subject matter expert in change management in Credit Risk Models area?
We are looking for Senior Business Analyst to help us to:
• capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• organise user acceptance testing (UAT)
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank (business adoption)
• work in a scrum team and deliver changes according to Agile methodology
You will be working in the Front-to-Back Risk Methodology Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Kraków. Our mission is to make us ready for the future.
Our team is part of the wider Group Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
• knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• can do attitude
• previous exposure or familiarity to project development / project management approaches
• exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus
• SQL knowledge will be required for data analysis
• very good command of spoken and written English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."