IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced IT Business Analyst skilled in system and business processes analysis? Can you manage projects efficiently? Do you have strong communications skills?
We are looking for Business Analyst like that to:
• cooperate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and needs
• communicate with analysts across organization
• analyse requirements and design to specify changes (User Stories) and recommend solutions
• collaborate within the Scrum team regarding task priorities, design, implementation, testing and timeframes
• identify opportunities to improve and recommend changes
• maintain project’s documentation
You will be cooperating with delivery team located in Krakow and business stakeholders around the world.
Our software is a heart of UBS Investment Bank. Our systems are responsible for cash transfer, accounting and confirmation process for OTC trades on Derivative Instruments, processing every day over a billion of dollars.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience with gathering requirements for IT changes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Very good command of English (all business stakeholders are located abroad)
• Knowledge of SQL and past experience working with databases
• Team player
• finance background
• knowledge of programming languages
• experience with back-end applications
• exposure to Agile / Scrum methodology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."