Business Risk Specialist
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Do you function well independently as well as part of a larger team? Do you want to learn more about third party risk, outsourcing, nearshoring and offshoring? We are looking for someone like you to lead major Third Party Risk initiatives.
• Help drive UBS internal Third Party Risk initiatives
• Work with our Lead Risk Advisors and the functions to ensure all third party initiatives are in line with Third Party Risk Management policy
• Become a trusted Risk Advisor and ensure the function's initiatives are being risk assessed and due-diligence and approval process execution aligns with the required timelines
• Analyze and assess initiatives in accordance with UBS policy and procedures
• Work with the functions on their third party projects and manage the controlled execution of project plans to ensure alignment of capacity plans as well as enabling the timely delivery of the strategic capacity plans
• Oversee governance for transitions across multiple phases managing internal and vendor staff and ensure that challenges, issues and risks are closely monitored and escalated appropriately to senior management
• Ensure compliance with UBS Compliance, Information Security and Operational Risk requirements
• Identify and support process improvement initiatives and adhoc requests
Your day to day work as a Risk Advisor will include supporting the Business Functions in the Outsourcing Due Diligence and approval process (scope, compliance and risk validation/assessment). You will be working closely with key stakeholders including Project Managers and Responsible Officers to ensure that third party initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as enable the Business Functions to execute initiatives in line with their business plans.
You'll be working at the UBS Business Solution Center in [Krakow or Wroclaw Poland] for GCOO COM, Third Party Risk Advisory team. As Risk Advisors, we are primarily responsible for advising our UBS internal clients on engagement of third parties and their outsourcing strategy, including all Third Party Risk Management processes (outsourcing due-diligence processes, application assessments, third party information security assessments and outsourcing related transition) to enable outsourcing / offshoring. This role is for an experienced risk manager and an opportunity to take responsibility of for ensuring functions are minimizing their risk exposure.
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar third party risk management role or business risk manager role
- Knowledgeable in financial services, compliance, project coordination, client onboarding and supply chain experience is a plus
- Technical Skillset: Good knowledge of MS suite of products, especially Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English). Should be able to interact well with business stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple stakeholders
- A university degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."