About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
from the very
and health insurance
We recruit online !
Commerzbank, a leading international commercial bank, since 2016 runs its Risk Management and IT hub in Poland (Łódź). Model Validation department – a part of Group Risk Controlling & Capital Management division with headquarters in Frankfurt a.M. – is responsible for validation of models in the following areas: credit (PD, LDG, EAD, IFRS 9, CVaR, stress), operational, market, liquidity, and counterparty risk. As a Junior/Mid-senior Specialist you will have an opportunity to work with a broad spectrum of sophisticated risk models developed at one of Europe’s largest banks.
A team of 20+ quantitative analysts is looking for someone like you to join!
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Econometrics / Mathematics / Computer Science or a comparable subject,
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 level),
- Acquired some practical work experience, e.g. during internships,
- Analytical thinking as well as motivated and structured working style,
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of self- responsibility,
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills,
- Programming skills, preferable R, Matlab,
- Knowledge of R statistical computing environment would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage,
- Familiarity with the basics of risk management would be an advantage.
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.