Analyst / Consultant in Life Sciences (CRM, Digital, R&D, Medical Devices)
Accenture Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world. In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make. Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies.
What will you do?
- Design and implement solutions in areas such as marketing, R&D, supply chain, diagnostics for the top global Life Sciences companies
- Help clients reimagine their commercial strategies to scale customer relevant engagements and achieve disruptive growth
- Support clients in a digital transformation of their key capabilities
- Bring together the best of Accenture Technology Strategy & Life Sciences industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting and/or Life Sciences industry and in at least 1 area listed above
- University degree in Business Administration or Medical Science
- Experience in the system implementation (e.g. Veeva) either as a business user or a project manager
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be a strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.