Business Process Engineer for Records Management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things straight and effective? Do you like to model processes and roles efficiently and to create transparent and easy to understand work instructions? Do you know how to use data, to engage with team members and to manage tasks effectively? Do you like collaborating with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders across company?
We are looking for someone like you who can help us to design, improve, automate and implement global processes in the context of the UBS Records Management (RM) framework and controls.
This includes the following activities:
• analyze, improve and automate existing and new processes & services for the RM framework including in-process controls and reporting through data warehouse
• drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and business process changes for RM
• provide strategic view on the design and project planning
• assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
• ensure appropriate, easy to understand and easy to maintain documentation in the context of the RM Operating Model
• facilitate and support the transition of change project into run-the-bank
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the RM Change team within Group Operations Shared Services in close collaboration with RM Center of Expertise, RM Services, IT and other stakeholders. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• experience and / or education in business analyses, process modeling, workflow design or automation. Graduates with a business administration, change management or business organization background are also welcome
• knowledge of process engineering methodology, notation, tools, quantitative analysis related topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• good planning and communication skills and experienced in project management approaches
• Excellence in understanding complex issues and presenting them in a simple and understandable manner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."