The role is truly a hybrid role with different duties in Investor-Relations and Treasury area.
This role will be responsible for administrative part of IR processes, pulling / preparing IR reports and cooperation with SVP IR, FP&A and Treasury.
You will become a member of GBS Treasury Team and be responsible for bank account maintenance for the assigned region. In this position, you will complete ‘Know Your Customer’ activities, banking services reviews and take part in improvement projects in Strategic Finance area. You will also ensure compliance with external regulations and internal controls.
- IR data input and extraction of reports
- Administrative support to SVP IR, FP&A and Treasury
- IR documents preparation
- Maintaining bank accounts
- Administratingof “Know Your Customer” compliance activities
- Ensuring that signatories and users are up do date and SOX requirements are met
- Preparing routine and ad hoc reports for internal and external distribution
- Active participation in Strategic Finance projects and initiatives
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in international company in Treasury, Finance or Accounting area
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent organizational skills – able to prioritize, work efficiently and manage time well
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills – ability to engage with investors and other stakeholders across the business comfortably and confidently
- Happy working in a hybrid role and willing to take on varied tasks
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Personal development opportunities, including but not limited to, a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA), post-graduate studies, English lessons
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.