IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
End User Computing Business Analyst who can help:
• Redesign policies and supporting materials and act as an SME on end user computing practices to create alignment across all businesses
• Author key controls that are used to monitor policy effectiveness
• Guide leaders and geographically dispersed teams in their adoption of policies and controls
• Define requirements for tools to support the policy and automate processes and test the tools as part of the development life cycle
• Assess policy adherence across UBS
• Work with stakeholders from various controls functions to incorporate their needs into the process
• Audit policy compliance
You’ll be working in the Finance, Risk & Analytics Services Technology CTO team as an End User Computing Business Analyst. Finance, Risk & Analytics Services Technology is a global organization with a concentrated presence in NY, Zurich, London, Poland and India. We drive technology to support external and regulatory reporting, capital adequacy, liquidity and funding controls and reporting. We also provide technology support to our Integrated Middle Office and Financial Control function in the daily substantiation of P&L and the Balance Sheet. You will be a part of a team supporting UBS globally
• Experience as a business analyst, defining system or process requirements
• Experience creating training materials
• Knowledge of excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
• Successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."