Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: Drive Controlling & Planning standardization.
You will play a key role in financial controlling working for Swiss ABB industrial entities. Leveraging your technical Controlling and Systems domain expertise, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to support business leaders and stakeholders in decision making.
- Supporting preparation of relevant financial reporting, business planning and forecasting and validate accuracy of financial data and business information.
- Overhead accounting (cost center allocations, overhead rates maintenance); Month-end closing activities for cost objects.
- Cost object maintenance (incl. sales/service orders, projects, internal orders); Cost-and profit center hierarchy maintenance.
- Ensuring that structures are set up in ERP in line with the standard value flow.
- Collaborating with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and propose corrective actions and cost saving initiatives to protect and increase profitability.
- Supporting initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Advanced SAP expertise, including FI & CO modules. Systems migrations experience beneficial.
- More than 7 years of experience in industrial Controlling or FP&A. Project Controlling experience a plus.
- Advantage: experience with allocation cycles, familiarity with different cost object types.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Advanced command of English. German knowledge an advantage.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: