Financial Reporting Team Leader
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a candidate to:
• report management information to the Asset Management Executive Committee, from regular monthly financial packs to ad-hoc analysis and business commentary
• drive high quality reporting and analytical insight to our Chief Financial Officer
• deliver monthly financial estimates, understand and explain the P&L performance of the division and proactively challenge our Finance colleagues to ensure the highest quality information
• lead and support global improvement initiatives across the wider Asset Management aligned Finance function, interact directly with senior CFO
• build out a larger AM-centric hub in Krakow in close collaboration with CFO
• manage a team of 3-5 finance analyst SMEs
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team supporting Asset Management. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, to both the Chief Financial Office and the business, covering a wide range of financial metrics including P&L, Net New Money, Invested Assets and KPIs.
• a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
• 2+ experience in people management, ideally in a banking environment
• strong Microsoft Excel skills. Knowledge of business intelligence tools (desirable but not essential)
• good knowledge of financial products, Asset Management business understanding (nice to have)
• ability to positively question the status-quo and strive for process improvements
• working experience with digital transformation (desirable)
• excellent communicator and confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
• well organized, adaptable, able to work under pressure against a backdrop of tight weekly and monthly deadlines
• concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and excellent analytical/numerical skills
• focused on continuous improvement
• good in time management & organization of your own and others' work
• ambitious to challenge senior stakeholders and push the boundaries of what your team can deliver strategically
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."