For Our Client, for the new Global Business Services in the medical sector based in Warsaw, we are looking for RTR Senior Lead position.
- partnering with Global Process Owner of RTR to achieve goals,
- partnering with functional leaders to drive day-to-day operations and deliverables,
- building talent through the management of the team,
- mentoring team members as needed, challenging their work and recommendations, pushing their thinking and guiding the team towards best practices,
- driving process migration and changes after the stabilization phase (accountability for RTR strategy),
- supporting, coaching and training team members in their development,
- recognizing needs, seeing potential and meeting opportunities to outline development paths as well as monitoring KPIs and team performance,
- providing meet an annual continuous improvement target for both cost and quality,
- implementing a variety of process improvements, technology implementations, and automation to streamline the efficiency and effectiveness of processes,
- partnering in designing and overseeing the implementation of a portfolio of projects to standardize processes across all Regions,
- supporting functional leaders to set policies and strategic goals for global processes and leading the team to comply with global credit management procedures and policies.
- must have a deep background in GL/RTR,
- at least 6 years of experience in the RTR space inside large and complex multinational organizations. Additional experience preferred,
- strong background and knowledge of GL/RTR process,
- very good knowledge of English (C1),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- working knowledge of other global accounting standards from LATAM, EU, and APAC regions (ex. IFRS, IASB),
- good knowledge of SAP transactions & Office 365 tools (Excel especially),
- strong problem-solving competencies.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system, company car,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- jubilee award every 5 years,
- pension plan.