Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
A Treasury Operations Senior Specialist will be part of the team responsible for supporting and developing ABB Treasury related IT Services. Treasury Function is executing a Global Cash Management (GCM) Project implementing complex, a SAP based solution. As Treasury Operations Specialist you will support Treasury Operations Bank Account Management (BAM) and Cash Management processes, working closely with Treasury HQ and GCM Service Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth operational run and support (with HQ operations) in areas of BAM/statement/payment (validating inputs, ensuring completion of tasks, troubleshooting of payment/statement files (idocs monitoring), trouble shooting and issue resolution)
- Responsible for hands on configuration/maintenance bank connectivity/master data management (company codes, banks, profit centers, PG work, house banks, chart of accounts, adding/renaming fields in BAM, setting up flexible workflow in BAM, etc.)
- Responsible for understanding bank connectivity mechanisms and onboarding via SWIFT service bureau of additional banking partners
- Support Functional Analyst or act as an Analyst for the business requirements gathering, documenting and translating them into the material for IT units responsible for support and/or development of the solution
- Ensure processes related to Treasury Cash Management (Bank Account Management, Payment Management, Statement Collection, Liquidity Management etc.) are operational and optimized
- Create functional specifications and make sure that the developers understand the requirements
- Support business process owners in testing of delivered solutions
- Analyze functional incidents, propose fixes and solutions
- 5 years’ experience in operating Treasury processes (preferably in SAP), specifically for bank accounts, cash management
- Detailed understanding of treasury processes with focus on bank account management and cash management
- Working experience in design and build the integration between treasury system and banks
- Knowledge of treasury and risk management modules is a must
- Experience in process design/redesign, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with SAP
- Knowledge of IT technology in Treasury area, especially in the SAP space
- Working experience with SAP, including a knowledge of SAP approval workflows (S4Hana is a strong plus)
- Previous experience in Finance department is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Readiness to work shifts and at bank holidays if needed
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: