Senior RHEL Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about RHEL Engineering and Red Hat Satellite? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the RHEL operation system? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
- implement Satellite 6 infrastructure for UBS RHEL deployment and patching
- create/improve Ansible scripts for automated product deployment
- migrate existing RHEL infrastructure to new solution based on Sat6
- build CI/CD pipeline for RHEL release based on Sat6 following current UBS best practices
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Core Distributed team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs.
You'll be working the RHEL Engineering team based in Poland. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Linux across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role.
- previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
- well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
- ‘infrastructure as a code’ mindset
- experience in RHEL engineering
- satellite 6 hands-on practice
- ansible playbook development
- coding in python/ruby in git
- puppet modules development
- experience with gitlab / jenkins is a plus
- azure DevOps know-how is a plus
- experience with cloud-init is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."