Financial / Pricing Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and willingness to learn new skills and develop in the areas of financial analysis, advisory and pricing? We are looking for a Finance / Pricing Analyst to:
• build, maintain, and enhance financial models and product performance analytics to support our Global Wealth Management Pricing & Client Analytics team
• analyze revenue and pricing trends and help identify revenue opportunities
• contribute to change projects across the pricing value chain
• assist in the governance and procedures necessary to support our pricing strategy and execution
You'll be working within the Pricing & Client Analytics team which is part of Global Wealth Management CFO. The team operates globally, excluding the United States, supporting one of our key and strategic business divisions. We assist Global Wealth Management in achieving profitable growth by defining appropriate pricing strategies, identifying list price enhancements, achieving excellence in discount management, and driving implementation through pricing-related change projects. You will be also closely aligning with the Client Analytics team which conducts advanced analytics including machine learning with a particular focus on pricing and sales. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a global team with unique professional growth opportunities.
• ideally 3+ years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis, coupled with insights on pricing or project management
• good understanding of the financial industry and products
• a reliable team player with a proactive and self-motivated personality
• strong communication skills and ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
• able to manage different tasks under time pressure and deliver high quality results in an efficient manner
• very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."