Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building a new FP&A structure located in Warsaw to support our French entities and we are looking for new FP&A Financial Analyst team members to be part of an exciting change in the way we approach FP&A as a company.
What you will do:
- Perform monthly closing processes
- Report Monthly and Quarterly results in HFM and analyze the figures
- Data input, maintenance, contribution in development of reports in Business Intelligence tool
- Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Be able to support business by digging into SAP and provide more granular data for the analysis/reports.
- Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automation of processes, deliver efficiencies.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience as a production plant controller or analyst
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- IT skills: SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Query
- Good command of English
- Good command of French
- Communication and collaboration skills - essential
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in finance transformation is preferred
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
Benefits we offer: