Senior Reporting Specialist
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you quality-driven? Would you like to improve and simplify things? Do you like cooperating with others?
If yes, then we are looking for you. You will be:
• preparing and delivering regular and ad-hoc topic-driven reports
• communicating with reports recipients to learn their needs and provide them with customized solutions
• managing processes or group of processes in the team
• supporting or leading ad-hoc projects in the team or outside
• analyzing quality of reports, smoothness of our processes and adaptation of our solutions to recipients needs.
You will be working in reporting team located in Krakow. We provide high quality, topic-driven reports to targeted audience in UBS. Because of this recipients of our reports benefit from clear and understandable information from us. Therefore, you will be providing our partners with regular and ad-hoc reports specific for their area of interest. You will be also cooperating with them to learn their needs and provide them with new solutions.
Do you feel like having good analytical skills? Can you draw conclusions based on available facts and data? Do you have ability to build efficient business relationship with people?
Then please find additional requirements for this role:
• experience in reporting or visualization of data; ideally for at least 2 years
• experience in regular, smooth and effective communication with clients; ideally for at least 3 years
• very good knowledge of business English – both written and spoken
• understanding business rationale for processes, reports and solutions provided to clients
• experience in data analysis
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of other applications supporting reporting, e.g. Tableau or Alteryx, will be an additional asset
• previous experience in leading processes or projects will be an additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."