Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Accounts Receivable team, we are looking for a self-driven Senior Specialist with working experience in Accounts Receivable and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You process Accounts Receivable transactions, account reconciliation, closing and reporting activities
- You support cash application activities, handling incorrect payments and/or deductions
- You apply accounting techniques, standard practices and Reconciliation Policy to perform the monthly reconciliation
- You cooperate closely with GA team in order to investigate and explain balances or reconciling items
- You execute analysis and reports as assigned in accurate and timely manner
- You ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction
- You support internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- You support development and implementation of improvements projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
- Demonstrate basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting and reporting, internal control along with treasury
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP) and exposure to Accounting tools (Trintech Certification) a strong plus
- Proficient in business English
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: