Finance Analyst (Global Wealth Management CFO)
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and strong desire to learn new skills and develop in the area of financial analysis and controlling?
We are looking for Finance Analyst to:
• support various finance processes e.g. planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing globally
• conduct financial analysis to support senior management recommendations
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
• senior colleagues
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO function located in Krakow, Poland as part of the global GWM COO & Cost Analytics team. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to Wealth Management business, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
• a degree in finance, economics or accounting, coupled with good written and verbal communication skills
• 3-5 years' experience in a finance or related function, with financial services industry knowledge preferred
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• experience in preparing estimates/forecasting/planning/target setting
• interest in designing and implementing key financial metrics using business intelligence tools
• a proven track record of delivering high quality and timely results
• high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Oracle Essbase, with Think Cell experience a plus
• intellectually curious and take ownership to solve problems
• able to synthesize analyses and articulate results to the business
• a team player who is self-sufficient and holds yourself accountable for your responsibilities
• able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."