For Our Client, for the new Global Business Services from the medical sector based in Warsaw, we are looking for
- performing month-end closing activities,
- handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- maintaining the register of fixed assets,
- participation in preparation of financial statements and other ad-hoc reports,
- propose and implement initiatives aimed to improve efficiency and quality of the process,
- assisting with budget preparation and the annual audit process,
- support in SOX and internal control environment,
- first-line contact and support concerning RTR queries,
- supporting the Team Leader in planning the work in the team and any additional activities.
- must have a deep background in GL/RTR,
- at least 4 years of experience in the RTR space in multinational organizations,
- very good knowledge of English (C1), additional language will be an asset (German, Dutch, Flemish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Greek),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- working knowledge of other global accounting standards (ex. IFRS, IASB),
- good knowledge of SAP transactions & Office 365 tools (Excel especially),
- strong problem-solving competencies.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- jubilee award every 5 years,
- pension plan.