Deputy Team Leader in Transfer Agent Team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting team and Team Leader in daily operational tasks
- Effective daily supervision of team's work
- Being the point of contact for operational queries, dealing with issues and assisting with escalations which have been referred to the Team Leader
- Active participation in BAU and team cross training
- Maintaining expert level of technical knowledge appropriate to support team leader and senior management in effective judgment in decision making
- Supporting planning and monitoring work in the team including setting priorities in line with customers' expectations
- Ensuring high quality and reporting team effectiveness
- Supporting Team on increasing effectiveness and quality
- Participation in service review calls with other departments and spoke locations
- Support team members, team leader and senior management to ensure that all the MI, KPI, KRI, KMP, BCP, BCM files and reports are updated and distributed on regular basis
- Supervise and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated
- Supporting recruitment process annual appraisals of team members
- Providing support for new comers during training and to adapt the BP2S environment
We are looking for you, if you have:
- First experience in people management
- Knowledge of Investment, Fund Industry and Securities Market will be a strong asset
- Client focused - able to build productive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Excellent organizational skills
- High productivity and precision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and motivation
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa