This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Process & Control Domain Consultant is part of the PCD product team. and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Process & Control Domain Team provide Security standards and developing technologies for automation and engineering teams in our breweries to ensure that all PCD security measurements are in place and technologies fit for purpose to support the business continuity through secured and automated operations.
In our journey, we aim to build robust foundation of Process Control Domain to support the digital transformation agenda in all of our breweries.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and maintaining the PCD Reference Architecture
- Creating and Developing infrastructure blueprints for PCD; aligned with the PCD security roadmap.
- Your IT Infrastructure and security knowledge are key to unlock the value of technology for PCD and OT environment.
- Developing fit for purpose technologies to support and facilitate the automation process in the breweries.
- Developing the architecture for the digital initiatives to ensure they are secure by design.
- Technical developments and Operations setup.
- Ability to work with local teams at the breweries to help them in translating and implementing what is centrally developed.
- Ability to develop security guidance and standards for PCD
- You will work closely with the Technology product teams to leverage the D&T services for PCD
- You will work closely with the project and engineering teams in the global supply chain to understand the business requirements and translate it to solutions and technologies.
- You need to come up with the different technical security aspects and requirements for PCD and how this can be implemented in the breweries.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have minimum 5+ years experience in similar industry as IT/OT engineer
- You have bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You have understand the Agile mindset and have basic knowledge on working in a Scrum Team. You show end-to-end ownership on work that you do.
- You have good knowledge of English, written and verbal
- Strong Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and security architecture.
- Ability to translate IT Infra and security architecture to apply it on the PCD/OT environment.
- Familiar with the Process Control Domain (PCD) and industrial security standards (e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP).
- Technical hands-on to support local IT teams to fill in any technical knowledge gaps.
- Ability to review and recommend on OT Firewall rules, to easily link with the PCD reference architecture.
- Possession of Networking certificates (e.g. CCNA, CCNP..etc.) is a plus.
- Possession of any security certificates (e.g. CSSA, GICSP, CISSP, CISM or SABSA) is a plus
- Architecture skills to be able to develop the PCD architecture.
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure IOT solutions, shopfloor level automation PLC/SCADA/MES and protocols
- Familiar with the different OT/IT protocols
- Ability to develop and write the PCD security guidance and standards.
- Knowledge in Active Directory is plus
- Well knowledgeable of MS Visio.
- Be able to give consultancies to local IT teams and breweries on how to apply the PCD Reference Architecture.
- Analytical Skills: Conduct performance evaluation to identify technical limitation and improve it. Being able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people.
- Storytelling. You have the skills to bring a message about a technical solution is such a way that the audience understands why this solution needs to be implemented. You can ‘sell’ the idea.
- You are able to create visually attractive slides that convey a clear message.
- People skills: you can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- Interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer