This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Business Analyst is part of the Product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Business Analyst supports the Product Owner in translating product needs and requirements into deliverable units of work—Epics/Features/Stories. He will work with the Product Team and partners to ensure end-product meets business requirements.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring consistency of the overall solution;
- Working with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicating program and platform/application requirements;
- Participating in the selection of new technologies;
- Providing guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process;
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt;
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and propose how to resolve these;
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
- Keeping up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge.
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture;
- You are self-organising with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team;
- You are multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team;
- You are responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance);
- Being a dedicated team member that remain assigned to the Product Team over longer periods of time;
- Being a tech-savvy team member who develops products with innovative elements;
- Willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
- Being able to reduce complexity of the work that has to be done.
- Supporting the Product Owner with facilitate the gathering, definition and prioritization of requirements with key stakeholders;
- Supporting Product Owner to define and own the value definition of Stories;
- Supporting the Product Owner to translates client’s business needs into product backlogs, user stories, detailed business requirements documents and use cases;
- Completing the user stories with Acceptance Criteria;
- Supporting the Product Owner to breakdown, decomposing and describing business needs into Stories;
- Working ahead of team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint's Stories;
- Providing discipline, rigor and technical skills to the requirements definition and
- Supporting the Product Owner to engage stakeholders to ensure the Product Team is receiving necessary inputs;
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience
- You have deep knowledge SAP ERP Pricing, SAP or other Trade Promotions Management, Planning and Optimization solutions;
- You have knowledge Middleware and Integration knowledge (SAP PO, Dell Boomi, IBM Connect, Mule, etc.);
- You have good knowledge of eCommerce market leaders platforms at least in one of technology : SFDC, Hybris, Magento, Virto Commerce, Shopify;
- You have excellent facilitation, presentation, and analysing skills;
- You have business domain expertise for the relevant product;
- You have skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and financial modelling;
- You have experience in working with Business Intelligence Tools would be a plus.
- You have experience of working in a deadline driven environment with rapid release cycles;
- Experience in rollout global solution operating across the markets will be consider as a plus
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer